Scrub Up Well



Hi Readers,

This is a mens fashion blog thats real, honest, down to earth and accessible to the every day man. The aim is to encourage an effortless style at a very low budget to give you the ability to reinvent your wardrobe with just a few items and boost your confidence. The aim is to help people towards their desired style in a way that you makes you 'feel' better in what you wear. Every man in some shape or form has an interest in maintaining a good appearance...I want to advise on how to do that with little time, effort and money.

Monday 21 May 2012

Welcome!



Welcome to my blog! I'm here to give my opinion on Men's Fashion. Unlike most other fashion blogs because I want to reach the everyday man and not just those who have time and money. My central aim is towards 'effortless dressing'. I hope to teach men how to dress in ways that turn heads without:


a) having to spend hours in the morning getting ready
b) having to spend loads of money
c) having to spend all day shopping
d) having to ask other people

I want to inspire men to be confident in what they wear without having to dig deep into their pockets. I want to talk about how anyone can re-invent their wardrobe with just a small selection of essential items, which can be mixed and matched to create timeless outfits with a unique twist and best of all...you can just throw it on and leave the house. So read on and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I followed your link from the Esquire comment. I like what you are doing with this style blog. Keep up doing it and I look forward to seeing more posts.
    I've added it to my blogroll.
    have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve,

      Thank you very much for your comments! Much appreciated, I'll add you onto my blogroll too. Really glad you liked it and hope you continue to read! Many thanks

      Delete